Stuff About Me (like you care)

My photo
California, United States
I have a long history of being alive going back well into the 60's. This has worked mostly to my advantage. Occasionally not so much though, like the time Mum sent me shopping and I lost the twenty pound note. I am an aspiring Sci-Fi writer, as of yet unpublished. I am currently focused on getting into the Writers of the Future anthology. This is by far the most prestigious writing competition in the world and has launched the careers of multiple famous Sci-Fi and Fantasy authors. So far I have achieved a Semi-finalist position for the short story "For Annie" which was personally critiqued by author, Kathy Wentworth. I also received an honorable mention for the short story "And made He a woman". I have entered the competition twice and was invited to the awards show in Hollywood in 2008. My current work in progress is a short story titled "Sentenced to Innocence."

Friday, August 29, 2008

Opening Blog


So you found my blog - excellent. Yep.... Sooo.... How are you?

3 comments:

Christopher Scott Owens said...

Excuse me, have you seen where I left my hat?

Scooter Trash said...

LOL, I think you left it one blog over, dude. Yup. There it is.
Elly: super-special-awesome blogger hat-finderer...er.
Yup. All growed up indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I saw a Hat rack around here somewhere. Okay, I'll admit, I hung from it. Nice and sturdy, that Hat rack. I haven't broken it yet.

By the way, I'm Ann, a speculative fiction writer and blogger. I'm also an admirer of the music playing and that picture in the header. Can you tell us about them?